Headquartered in Mumbai, HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited is a joint collaboration between HDFC Limited and Ergo International, a German insurance company. HDFC Limited holds 76% equity of the company and the remaining 26% is held by Ergo International. HDFC ERGO is a public company and is classified as an Indian Non-Government Company. A leading Housing Finance Institution in India, HDFC Limited Company has made its presence felt in Insurance, General Insurance, Banking and Asset Management. It offers a wide range of general insurance products like HDFC Ergo Health Insurance, HDFC Ergo Car Insurance, HDFC Ergo Two-Wheeler Insurance, HDFC Ergo Home Insurance, HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance, etc.
ALSO READ – HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company – Product Portfolio
HDFC Ergo Health Insurance Plans
- HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Policy.
- HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Gold Policy.
- HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Regain Policy.
- HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Gold Regain Policy.
- HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Top Up Policy.
- HDFC Ergo Critical Illness Policy.
- HDFC ERGO Critical Illness Platinum Policy.
HDFC Ergo Car Insurance Plans
- HDFC ERGO Personal Car Insurance Policy.
- HDFC ERGO Commercial Vehicle Insurance Policy.
- HDFC ERGO Third Party Liability Only Insurance Policy.
Ergo Two-Wheeler Insurance Plan
- HDFC ERGO two-wheeler insurance.
- HDFC ERGO home insurance plan.
HDFC ERGO Home Insurance
- HDFC ERGO Home Insurance.
HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance Plans
- HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance.
- HDFC ERGO Student Travel Insurance.
HDFC Ergo Personal Accident Insurance Plan
- HDFC ERGO personal accident insurance.
HDFC Ergo Commercial Insurance Plans
- Knowledge Series.
- Specialty Insurance.
- Property and miscellaneous insurance.
- Accident Insurance.
- Group insurance.
HDFC Ergo Rural Insurance Plans
- Agricultural Insurance.
- Cattle Insurance.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company is the fourth largest general insurance company in India. The company was rated iAAAA by ICRA, which represents the organization’s paying capacity, which is the highest grade-wise by ICRA. Also, in the year 2014, HDFC ERGO won “Best Insurance Company in Private Sector – General” by World HRD Congress in ABP News. Not only this, in the years 2013 and 2014, the company won the Best General Insurance Company award in India from International Alternative Investment Review (IAIR).
ALSO READ – What is Health Insurance?